Saturday 7 October 2017

NIHL News

Bowie named Player of the Month

Photo Credit: IceHockeyMedia - Colin Lawson
Having such a successful start to his 2017-18 campaign after returning to Solway Sharks this summer following a season away from the sport, forward Iain Bowie was delighted to receive the very first Player of the Month award for NIHL North’s Division One. Bowie has so far accumulated eleven goals and seven assists in six league games for the Dumfries outfit, as well as notching ten points in three cup games and, as such, receives this award in recognition of his recent efforts in front of goal.

Taking the time to speak to NIHL Northern Trio, Bowie revealed: I am honoured to receive this award. Returning to play for Solway Sharks has been an incredible achievement as I have proved myself and many others wrong thanks to my line mates Joe Coulter and Ross Murray. I am enjoying being a part of such a great team and the support of all the fans has overwhelmed me. I am looking forward to the rest of the season and doing my part for my team.



For more photos from IceHockeyMedia, please visit: http://www.icehockeymedia.co.uk/.







No comments:

Post a Comment